A neurological impairment can affect your ability to function – and even your safety. We offer specialized rehabilitation and care for a range of conditions.
Our specially trained therapists focus on helping you increase your knowledge and functional skills, improve your safety and, ultimately, get your independence back. We do this with a comprehensive evaluation and assessment process and an individualized therapy program.
You may benefit from our neurological rehabilitation services if you’re an adult coping with a condition such as:
- Brain tumor
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Various other neurological diagnoses
The process begins with your physician evaluating your condition and writing a prescription for our services.
What to expect
Our therapy team will perform a detailed assessment focused on:
- Identifying the problems caused by your condition
- Determining your need for skilled therapeutic intervention
- Creating a personalized treatment program with a focus on maximizing your independence
- Setting attainable treatment goals.
Family involvement is a key component of our program. We’ll work to train and support your loved ones to ensure your treatment can continue at home and in other settings.
For inpatient program questions and referral information, call 989.583.2729.