A musculoskeletal injury or condition can affect your life in many ways. Bone, joint or muscle pain could lead to short- or long-term problems and may result in missed days at work or the inability to participate in the activities you enjoy.
We want to help you function better and live a life with less pain. Rehabilitation can help following surgery or an injury that affects your muscles, joints, tendons, nerves, bones and spinal discs.
Why Mary Free Bed at Covenant?
Our team works daily with patients with injuries and conditions like yours. They understand the recovery challenges you face, and they’re focused on helping you regain independence.
We treat patients in our outpatient program with a wide range of conditions:
- Ankle/foot pain and injuries
- Back pain and injuries
- Decreased range of motion
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome/Hypermobility
- Elbow/wrist/hand pain and injuries
- Hip/knee pain and injuries
- Impaired balance and vestibular dysfunction
- Impaired functional mobility
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Neck pain and headaches
- Pelvic and abdominal pain and dysfunction
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint disorders
- Total joint replacement/orthopedic or spinal surgery
Your therapy program will include a thorough evaluation and assessment, along with a home exercise program created just for you. Depending on your condition, your appointment may also include a functional movement screen or gait assessment.
Make an appointment
Clinician’s office? Refer a patient.